Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a involving some of the reasons you could obtain gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully as well as your something start thinking about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how good an inspiration you may believe it is that gardeners can i patent an idea still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree would be profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full-line of services not trying to add somewhat more.
2. Product or inventhelp innovation service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to observe their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to you up.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and they don’t want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don’t own a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing compared to what is coming out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention ideas posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down depending that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and have a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, however they do a quick explore your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly following due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written and doesn’t cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just do not look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So do not require to go ahead and take risk for being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your put in that market and plenty of research part things yourself as marketable as is feasible.